S’AIME COSMÉTIQUES BEAUTÉ INC. (“S’AÏMME”, “we” or “us”) is concerned about your privacy and the protection of your personal information. S’AÏMME is committed to protecting your personal information collected during your use of the saimmecosmetiques.com website (the “Website”) and to using it only for the purposes for which it was collected.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
8. CONTACT US
BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, USE, DISCLOSURE AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- SCOPE AND APPLICATION
The term “personal information” refers to information that, alone or in combination with other information, makes it possible to identify an individual, such as name, date of birth, email address and any other information that must be considered as “personal information” in accordance with applicable laws.
- WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Personal information that is collected and used is notably collected and used for the following purposes:
- Enable users to access and use the Website properly;
- Process user requests, such as inquiries, orders or reimbursement and credit requests, and enable users to register as a member or for initiatives;
- Address problems reported to us by users, particularly for troubleshooting, support, optimization, reviewing Website security breaches and restoring lost data;
- Evaluate, optimize and improve the content and features of the Website;
- Communicate with you regarding a request you made or your experience with our products or Website;
- Email you information, offers, promotions and other communications regarding our products and initiatives to the extent permitted by applicable laws;
- Provided you with customized communications and promotions;
- Provide you with advertising content, notably through retargeting, and improve the content of our advertisements and Website so that they are more tailored and relevant to the public;
- Track your use of the Website’s features.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
S’AÏMME may also collect your personal information you voluntarily provide when using the Website, which may include, as the case may be, your full name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, skin type, skin care habits and preferences. You may provide this personal information for using features of the Website such as when making inquiries and orders or when registering as a member or for our initiatives, for informing us of any problems with the Website or the products you ordered or for return, reimbursement or credit requests.
In addition, when you visit the Website, S’AÏMME and its partners may place a data file on your device, such as a cookie, pixel tags (very small graphics) or a similar file. These files allow us to store certain information about your use of the Website, including the date of your most recent visit, the pages you visited and the files you downloaded. This allows us to tailor the Website to better meet the interests and preferences of our users. These files may also be used by S’AÏMME and its partners for targeted marketing purposes in order to show you content or advertisements that we deem likely to interest you based on your browsing behaviour on the Website and on their websites. You have the option to disable these cookies in the future if you wish by changing your browser’s settings.
- HOW INFORMATION IS STORED AND DISCLOSED
S’AÏMME stores personal information for a reasonable period of time to provide you with proper access to the Website, to fully respond to your requests and/or process your orders or to fulfill stated purposes, or in accordance with law, whichever is longer. After this period, we ensure that the personal information is depersonalized or destroyed to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
We never disclose your personal information to anyone outside S’AÏMME without your consent, except to the following third parties and only if they have implemented appropriate security safeguards to ensure at least the same level of security as we do:
- Our suppliers whose services have been retained to perform certain functions on our behalf (e.g. data processing and/or storage, sending communications, payment processing, delivery, etc.).
- Any entity resulting from a merger, corporate reorganization or change of control of S’AÏMME, in whole or in part, only if the parties have signed an agreement to stipulate that the collection, use and disclosure of the information is limited to the objectives of the business transaction;
- Any public authority if required by law, or to defend our rights, or otherwise in accordance with the law.
If S’AÏMME is required to disclose information or provide a copy of such information to a government agency in accordance with law or court order, S’AÏMME will attempt to give you prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
- HYPERLINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
All your information that we collect through the Website is stored on servers with high security guarantees located in Canada. S’AÏMME uses technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against loss or theft and unauthorized access and disclosure, both within and outside our organization.
When you register as a member on the Website, we keep your personal information for three years after your last activity on your member account. When you make a purchase on the Website, we keep your personal information for two years after your last purchase. In other situations, S’AÏMME retains personal information for a reasonable period of time either to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or in accordance with the provisions of the law. For example, if you have registered for our newsletters, your name and email address will be kept for as long as you remain registered and to the extent necessary, in the event that you subsequently choose to unsubscribe. Once the purposes have been accomplished and the personal information is no longer required, we ensure that it is depersonalized in order to keep it for statistical or archival purposes, but in such a way that no individual is identifiable, or we destroy it.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to know the purpose for which S’AÏMME collects and processes your personal information, as well as the right to access, update and correct such information. You may withdraw your consent to S’AÏMME’s use and storage of your personal information at any time. In such a case, however, you may no longer be able to use certain features of the Website, including without limitation being a member or purchasing products.
- CONTACT US
We will make every effort to handle your request promptly.